Drought Conditions and Information
California is facing the greatest water shortfall in the recorded history of the State. Extremely low snowpack and rainfall totals throughout California has caused record low rivers and reservoirs.
The Stanislaus County Chief Executive Officer assembled a Drought Task Force comprised of multiple County departments to coordinate drought monitoring, impact assessments, responses to emergency health and safety, and public communication and outreach.
This webpage contains information to provide ideas and tips for conservation, and means of assistance.
- Temporary Water Assistance Homeowner Application | Spanish
- Report a well problem
- Emergency Well Financial Assistance
- USDA Loan Program
- Basic Information for Well Owners
- Certified Well Drillers
- Save water inside and outside your home
- Home Water Audit
- Your Own Water Works Calculator
- Water Conservation Tips
- We can we learn from Arizona
- Save water and energy at home
- Quick Tips for a California Friendly Garden
- Landscape and Irrigation Tricks & Tips
- Gardening in a Drought
- 50 Favorites for California Friendly Landscapes
- Helping Your Trees Survive the Drought
- Video – Slow the Flow – Make Your Landscape Act Like A Sponge